- 1 lb (16 oz) raw mahi mahi (should yield two 7-oz cooked servings)
- 1 cup (1 small) zucchini with peel, sliced
- 1 cup (1 medium-large 3” x 2-¾”) red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup (1 medium-large 3” x 2-¾”) yellow bell pepper, sliced
- ¼ cup Newman’s Own® Family Recipe Italian Dressing
Preheat grill to medium heat. Place vegetables in a grill basket. Grill 10 minutes or until al dente (tender-crisp), turning occasionally. Place fish on grill and cook about 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Place vegetables in a large bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat. Split vegetables onto two plates and place one serving of mahi mahi on each plate.