- 7 oz raw halibut (should yield one 6-oz cooked serving)
- 2-¼ cups cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup (1 small) zucchini, chopped
- 2 tsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper (optional; for less “heat,” use ½ tsp paprika instead, or eliminate)
- Dash of salt and/or pepper (optional)
Fish: Sprinkle halibut with cayenne pepper or paprika and baste with teriyaki sauce. Broil on tin foil 4” under preheated broiler 7 minutes. Remove from oven and wrap in tin foil until ready to serve (this will continue to cook halibut). Vegetables:Chop up zucchini and cabbage. Sauté olive oil, zucchini, and cabbage in a pan until slightly brown. Season with salt and pepper to taste if desired. Place on plate and serve halibut on top of vegetables.