- 7 oz frozen cooked shrimp (should yield one 7-oz cooked serving)
- 2 cups raw broccoli, chopped
- ½ cup (4 medium) cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Tbsp of Ken’s® Lite Northern Italian with Basil & Romano*
- 1 Tbsp parmesan cheese, grated or shredded (optional condiment)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
*For flavor variety, you can substitute 2 Tbsp Newman’s Own® Parmesan & Garlic Dressing.
Thaw frozen shrimp following directions on package (about 5-7 minutes). In a skillet, heat olive oil and add broccoli and chopped cherry tomatoes; sauté 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are al dente (tender crisp). Remove from heat, cover and set aside. Spoon salad dressing into a skillet; add shrimp and black pepper. Sauté until shrimp is cooked (or opaque in color). Combine shrimp and vegetables; cook an additional 2-3 minutes to reheat vegetables, if necessary. Place shrimp and vegetables on plate, add parmesan cheese (optional condiment), and stir.