- 14 oz raw top sirloin steak (should yield two 5-oz cooked servings)
- 2 cups lettuce or mixed salad greens
- 1 cup (1 medium-large 3” x 2-¾”) yellow pepper, sliced lengthwise
- 1 cup (2 small 2-2/5”) tomatoes, wedged or sliced
- 3 Tbsp Newman’s Own® Lighten Up Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 Tbsp red onion, chopped
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Trim all visible fat from meat. Brush 1-½ Tbsp dressing lightly over one side of steak and over cut sides of peppers. Reserve remaining 1-½ Tbsp for later use. Place steak and peppers on grill, dressing sides down. Grill steak 5 minutes on each side or until medium doneness (160° F) and grill peppers 10 minutes (peppers do not need turning) or until al dente (tender-crisp). Meanwhile, place greens in 2 serving bowls; top with tomatoes and onions. Cut steak across the grain into thin slices; cut peppers. Arrange steak and peppers over salads. Drizzle with remaining 1-½ Tbsp dressing.